RQ Partners, LLP. has the professional expertise and experience to guide you in the right direction, whether you’re setting up a new business venture, preparing for a corporate reorganization or purchasing/selling your business. We advise clients on a broad range of business law issues and will strategize with you to determine how your needs will be best served. We recognize the importance of other professional advisors to a business venture, such as accountants and financial experts, and work closely and cooperatively with them in our clients’ best interests. Our corporate and commercial capabilities include:
- Business formations, such as incorporation and organization of new corporations
- Annual maintenance of corporate minute books
- Corporate reorganizations, including estate freezes
- Asset and share purchases and sales
- Commercial equipment and asset financing
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a variety of agreements, including joint venture agreements, co-ownership agreements, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, employment / independent contractor agreements, construction agreements, distribution agreements and franchise agreements
Contact RQ Partners today for more information about any of the above practices.